Friday, February 01, 2008

Being Voiceless


It's happened again... I've lost my voice, and as much as I feel terrible about having to cancel classes, I simply don't have a choice... Kindermusik families: I sure wish I could be singing with you and your child at this moment but sadly, here I am (somewhat) house bound as every time I try to go out in public, I inevitably have to whisper to get my point across, and I've found out that whispering is even worse than talking. So I've been walking around with a pen and a note pad-- garnering either strange looks or lots of sympathy from on lookers...

Thank you for your thoughtful email and positive wishes. I'm drinking my cup of "Throat Coat" with ginger, lemon and honey throughout the day... I didn't know that "coughing, laughing, or clearing one's throat" is bad for recovery so I'm avoiding all the above mentioned behaviors as well.

As luck would have it, my parents are visiting me from South Korea and my mom has been bringing me warm and wholesome soup to eat. Moms truly are the BEST!

So with canceled classes this week, I've been spending a lot of time updating my website. I hope you'll take a look at the FAQ page on Musik & Motion website and please let me know if there is a question & answer that should be addressed.

By the way, I found a great website for:home remedies for laryngitis I'm determined to get my voice back, but I think I'll skip the garlic remedy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home