Thursday, June 05, 2008

Book of the Summer


If there's one parenting book I'd like to recommend this summer, it's "Bright From the Start: The Simple, Science-Backed Way to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind from Birth to Age 3" by Jill Stamm. A month ago, I was browsing through Border's with a gift card I had received last Christmas and I came upon this fabulous book-- it literally combines science, brain research, child development and practical ideas all in one, and to my delight and surprise, the author references Kindermusik (check out page 266-- sure it's only a 4-liner but it's a positive recommendation)! I hope you'll check this book out-- it will affirm everything you are doing as a Kindermusik parent/caregiver and provide you with even more insight, ideas and inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home