Friday, March 09, 2007

Wondertime: The Sound of Music

I just received my April/May Wondertime magazine, and found an article relating to a topic near and dear to my heart: Kindermusik!
The Sound of Music is an article about one musician mom's and her 2 1/2 year old son's first experience in early childhood music programs-- Kindermusik and Music Together, and the lessons learned. I think you'll find the article a joy to read, resonating a tone of familiarity!

Here's an excerpt from the article:
"We were late for our first Kindermusik class, so I carried Quinn into the community center. We were greeted by the teacher and half a dozen mothers with children on their laps, tapping knees and singing a melodious "Hello" song. I thought it was lovely, but Quinn clung to me and refused to let me sit down..."

Click here to enjoy the full article: The Sound of Music by Rani Arbo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home