Thursday, August 16, 2007

Been Gone for the Summer

I am back in town ready to get back into the full swing of Kindermusik fall line up next week! Soon after Kindermusik Adventure Camps ended on July 19, 2007 my "busy" summer started with a lovely trip to Rhode Island, followed by a week long training at Kodaly Summer Institute at Holy Names University, celebrated Musikandmotion's one year anniversary on July 28 with past, current and new Kindermusik families (a big thank you to all who joined me for the ice cream social!), and finally, an overseas trip to Korea and Taiwan. I got to spend some much needed family time-- just returned and consequently am suffering from a major jet lag and here I am posting in the wee hours of the night.

This was my first trip to Taiwan and I found the cities of Taipei and Beitou to be beautiful, tropical and most importantly the people incredibly friendly and hospitable! Here I am standing in front of the Chiang Kai Sek Memorial Hall with my husband, David and my parents.

Chiang Kai Sek Memorial Hall

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenna said...

What a busy summer. Thanks for sharing the photos! Its good to know you are back home safe and sound after all of your excurions!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Miss Sunny said...

Thanks, Brenna! Please keep me posted on your homeschooling journey!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home