Monday, October 22, 2007

Not Blogging Lately

No, I've not been blogging for some time... So very touching though that I've had several families call or email inquiring:

"Are you okay, Miss Sunny?"

"You have not added to your blog in awhile and that got me wondering.....Is she just incredibly busy?????"

Yes, I'm doing fine, and yes I've been very busy. Not only was I visiting my nephew (something I do at this time of the year) as he's in a boarding school down in So. Cal., but I've been finalizing my spring 2008 schedule for next year. Now that I teach in multiple locations, I'm finding out that it's a lot harder to organize my class times!

I'm happy to say though that I will be back blogging again. My nephew is doing very well-- a junior in high school now (his dorm room didn't need any cleaning this time), and my spring 2008 schedule is available for current families, and soon will be available on my website for public viewing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home