Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Kindermusik Child’s Wish List by Miss Sunny


"I learn best when I can feel, see, and hear things. Can you make that sound again and label it for me? Though I can’t make that sound yet, my brain is making important connections because of it! What I love most is when you sing, dance and rock with me. I feel safe when I can feel your heartbeat and hear your sweet voice." I am a Village Baby.

"I learn best when I can watch, listen and imitate you. Can you make that sound again so I can copy you? Though I like to explore on my own, I need you close by. What I love most is when you encourage me to try things on my own and celebrate what I can do. I feel happy when I can listen and sing my favorite songs over and over." I am an Our Time Toddler.

"I learn best when I can talk about what I see, feel, hear and experience. Can you listen to the sounds I make and copy me? Though I love to pretend play and make believe, I need you to explain what is and isn’t real. I feel confident when I can experiment on my own without being right or wrong." I am an Imagine That! Preschooler.

"I learn best when I can think, create and make things happen! Can you tell me what you think of the sounds I make? Though I love to practice on my own, I need you to encourage and motivate me when I feel discouraged. I feel special when I can contribute to my group and be a part of an ensemble." I am a Young Child.

Wishing you Happy Holidays!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home