Monday, November 12, 2007

Blogging Anniversary


I just realized that it has been exactly one year since I started blogging for my Kindermusik families at Musikandmotion. Starting a blog (the technical side of it) was not easy for me, but a lot of inspiration from Molly McGinn at her blogging workshop at last year's Kindermusik Convention and much help from my tech. savvy husband made it all possible.

So here I am one year later, and still blogging (wish I had the same commitment toward my workout...)! Of course I began blogging because I love to write and to share information. And it's been a great privilege to be able to share my thoughts (both musical, personal, and professional) with Kindermusik families outside of class. So thank you for reading and listening or just visiting and perhaps lurking once in a while.

I love the comments or questions you share both on and off the blog! I look forward to celebrating many more blogging anniversaries with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home